ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Introduction to the program, what is a social media manager, setting program expectations.
Defining your services and building the foundations to a successful social media manager business.
Tools & technology. What tools does a social media manager need? Common & popular tools.
Introduction to social media. Popular social media channels. Conducting social media audits.
Introduction to content creation, curation, and copywriting. Defining a target audience.
Client attraction strategies. Find your perfect clients. Strategies for client outreach.
Client onboarding and client management. Client retention and creating lasting relationships.
Other tools and services that can be provided as a social media manager, including advertising.
Mini masterclasses from guest experts. Subjects include search engine optimization, budgeting for your new business, locking in the sale with killer copywriting, and more!
Weekly live 60 minute Zoom calls and group coaching sessions. Bring your questions and receive feedback in realtime! Sessions recorded and shared to resource library.
GUEST EXPERT CONTRIBUTION
We are currently looking for guest speakers interested in working with service providers, such as social media managers, coaches, or business owners. In order to participate in the program, we are requesting a “mini class” of at least 30-60 minutes in length with a complimentary workbook or interactive component. Workbooks must be provided as part of the course and cannot be linked externally. Guest speakers may record additional mini classes or record a mini course longer than 60 minutes, however compensation may not exceed $350 per guest speaker.
GUEST EXPERT PERKS
By participating, guest speakers will receive:
- Initial compensation of $200-$350, depending on experience and deliverables.
- Option to participate in the affiliate program, if requested.
- Exposure for your unique offer on social media and email, including:
- 1 spotlight in an email campaign highlighting your contribution and your unique offer
- 2 story posts on Facebook & Instagram highlighting your contribution and your unique offer
- 1 feed post on Facebook & Instagram highlighting your contribution and your unique offer
- Your unique offer may be included on the final page of your workbook
$200-$350 one time payment
- Email List: Over 13000 subscribers, average open rate between 20%-50%. See more stats below.
- Instagram: Over 8000 followers, 100% engagement rate on posts, 100-350 views on stories.
- Facebook: Over 2000 followers on Facebook business page, over 2000 members in the VIP group
- Pinterest: Over 1000 followers, average monthly views over 60k.
Guest Expert Payment Structure
Length of mini course
Broken down into “bitesized” videos of around 5-10 minutes each.
Length of downloadable
Does not include cover page or guest expert’s offer page.
OPTIONAL – Facebook group live
Optional live video as part of CEO Chats in the main Supremely You Facebook group.
OPTIONAL – Advertisement on Guest Expert’s platforms
Advertisement on the guest expert’s social media channels, email list, etc. This is optional but appreciated. Graphics will be provided, if the guest expert is open to advertising on their platforms.